Tuesday, October 15, 2013

SMART Is Not Smart: An Introduction

The following is just one of many (hundreds) of complaints and testimonials I found online this morning (Oct. 15, 2013). Being that my own concern arose because of Navopache Electric Cooperative's decision to install "smart" meters in the towns of Springerville and Eagar, Arizona, I choose to introduce you tonight to this one in particular; written by Anonymous in Arizona (Northeastern Arizona to be exact). Here it is:



NORTHERN ARIZONA TESTIMONIAL re SMART Meters
Last week our power company in NE Arizona put a new digital meter on our house.  The meter was supposed to remain in a silent mode and not transmit unless someone sent a signal to it from the highway to activate it and get the reading.
Over the next 6 hours I gradually got very sick from the meter. The symptoms were a vise grip headache, nervousness, horrible brain fog (after 3 days I was unable to complete a sentence), total insomnia, stomach rolling and nausea. The meter seemed to run in on the current and I began to have reactions to my electric stove and other electrical appliances that I had not been bothered by before.
After a couple of plea’s [sic] from my husband, the power company made a decision to return our meter to analog. I had immediate relief in some symptoms, but others took several hours to go away. Due to a weekend and Monday holiday, it took a week to get the meter removed. I was so sick by then I was worried it would leave me highly sensitive to emf’s [sic]. After 24 hours I seemed to be ok, however. These meters are not safe! Anonymous in Arizona

Now, before I post as many testimonials as I can find in the next few days, I will list all of the illnesses and symptoms brought on as a direct result of proximity to a "smart" meter. I have compiled this list from dozens of testimonials I've already read and have in my possession. It is important that you be warned of the reality on the ground about the effects of "smart" meters; gleaned from conversations from people just like you and me.  The following is a list of ailments brought on by the installation of SMART meters; reported by otherwise healthy people. Reported ailments include, but are not limited to:

chronic headaches
debilitating  migraines
dizziness
vertigo
sleep disturbances
insomnia
heart palpitations
brain fog
nausea
nosebleeds
incontinence
problems focusing and/or concentrating
sinus pain and pressure
TIAs (Transient Ischemic Attacks, also known as mini strokes)
seizures
stomach pains
shortness of breath
tinnitis
loss of appetite
overall physical weakness
fainting
arrhythmias
irritability
confusion
chest pain
skin cancer
brain cancer
memory loss
fatigue
numbness in limbs and/or extremities
depression
blurred vision
hives
anxiety
lethargy
allergies
trembling
twitching
shooting pains
random electrical shocks
coughing up blood
vomiting blood
acid reflux
cramps in limbs
paralysis in digits (fingers, toes)
stiff neck
nightmares
throat swelling, difficulty swallowing
scalp tingling
rashes
dry skin
burning sensation of skin

I must also point out that people who already have neurological problems such as epilepsy, Parkinson's disease, clinical depression, etc. as well as others who suffer from a host of other physical and mental ailments are at increased risk as the installation, use, and proximity of the SMART meters only exacerbate their existing illnesses.

Check back tomorrow - I will have posted many testimonials by then. Until then, stay safe, get informed, and JUST SAY NO TO SMART METERS.

Jan D.
Springerville, AZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments hailing this "smart" technology will be removed. All comments claiming that thousands of online complaints and testimonials are "misinformation" will be removed. The moderator of this page will NOT allow the talking points of propaganda to be repeated here.