Saturday, December 28, 2013

Snowflake Resident Suffering Ill Effects of Smart Meters


Below is an e-mail I received from a woman in Snowflake, AZ. I will not disclose her name for her privacy and protection, but here is the entirety of her correspondence sent to me:

Subject: Smart Meters
To: the_editors_desk@yahoo.com
Date: Sunday, December 22, 2013, 4:00 PM

I have a question...

I read in the White Mt Newspaper yesterday that someone in Snowflake at the city council meeting was opposing the smart meter because it risks the health of the people around it. I have recently had the smart meter installed. I did not think I had a choice.

Before its install, I was already plagued with a Chronic life threatening disease. Since its install, I feel sometimes likes its my last days. Im only in my late 40's. I get out of bed only a few hours a week. AND Im NOT kidding. Dr's cannot figure out what my issue is. I cannot seem to get well.

Is there a place to go get information from others who are affected by these smart meters?

Thank you

Snowflake, AZ
_____________________________________________________________________________

MY REPLY TO HER:

Hi ____,

Unfortunately, many people who seek answers from their doctors have the same result. The doctors cannot definitively say what the cause of the ensuing symptoms is. Perhaps you have already read from my blog but, just in case you haven't, please visit http://smartisnotsmart.blogspot.com to read Health Complaints. I believe you will see that you are far from alone.

While Smart meters have not yet been installed in Springerville, I am prepared to move if they force the issue. I have mild epilepsy. In the meantime, there are a couple of things you can do.

First, while you await what I pray will be resolution (removal of the smart meter from your home), buy the longest and widest roll of Reynolds Aluminum Foil you can find. (Reynolds wrap is the strongest and doesn't break easily.) Wrap the smart meter around and around with Reynolds wrap. The aluminum will diminish the microwave effects that you are experiencing. If NEC has a fit because they may not be able to access the information due to the aluminum foil, tell them they have no right to jeopardize your health and life with their technology. STAND UP TO THEM AND DON'T APOLOGIZE.

Secondly, write to the Arizona Corporation Commission and tell them what has been happening to you. Plead with them to do THE RIGHT THING and declare the smart meters harmful. They already have much information to this effect, but your letter will only serve to add to the information - you are a real person. Also write to the Arizona Dept. of Public Health. Just be very frank in your letters - tell them what you have been going through and plead with them to do the RIGHT THING. Also mention that there should be a ZERO-COST OPT-OUT if that's the best they can do. Remind them that you are DISABLED and that certain laws are in place to give DISABLED people equal access to the enjoyment of their homes.

You are welcome to refer them to my website as well. That's what it is there for.

Analog meters are available online and you could hire an electrician to install. NEC does not have the right to wreak havoc in people's lives just because they want to. Remember also that the CEO of NEC could, by executive decision, exempt himself from having a smart meter. Or, on his salary, he could easily convert to solar.

I apologize for my late response. I don't often check this particular e-mail account as you are the first person who has actually responded.

Freedom will prevail - we must believe that. I pray you will be better very soon, ____. I don't think it will be long before you hear other people registering similar complaints - even those who are not currently disabled or sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments hailing this "smart" technology will be removed. All comments claiming that thousands of online complaints and testimonials are "misinformation" will be removed. The moderator of this page will NOT allow the talking points of propaganda to be repeated here.