Tuesday, November 5, 2013

SOMEONE IS SCARED...



...TO THE POINT OF DESPERATION. I WONDER WHO?

I recently posted an informational ad on craigslist.com, telling people about smart meters, their dangers, etc. Within just a few days, I received notice from craigslist.com that SOMEONE TRIED TO HACK INTO MY ACCOUNT.

I've had an account with craigslist for years and have never had a problem. I find it quite curious that someone would try to hack into my account quite soon after I post information about smart meters.

Two days later, I was notified by Yahoo that someone tried to hack my e-mail account, thus I was obligated to change my password. I've had this Yahoo e-mail account for over 10 years.

COINCIDENCE? I think not. PRIME SUSPECT? An employee of Navopache Electric Cooperative (someone pretty high up, I would think). Like I said, SOMEONE IS SCARED. Tragic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments hailing this "smart" technology will be removed. All comments claiming that thousands of online complaints and testimonials are "misinformation" will be removed. The moderator of this page will NOT allow the talking points of propaganda to be repeated here.